File a Claim

Personal Lines

Option 1 Insurance Agency © All Rights Reserved.

Questions to Ask


What Isn't Covered

Is flood insurance required, and what kind of flood insurance is available?

If you live in a flood plain and you have a mortgage, you may be required to have flood insurance. Depending on where your home is

located, you may qualify for flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program. Some insurance companies also offer flood

insurance. Keep in mind that your home could sustain flood damage by other means, such as broken pipes, even if it's not located in a

flood plain, so consider this coverage if you are eligible for it.


A standard homeowners policy may not protect you from-

Flood, Earthquake, Nuclear Accident and War —To protect against unforeseen and uncontrollable events like these, you can purchase hazard insurance through your home insurance policy.

Windstorm Damage 
In certain areas (mostly coastal) of some states, standard home insurance coverage does not cover damage caused by windstorms and hail. Check your policy information to see if windstorm damage is covered in your area.


We offer insurance by phone and online with trusted third party insurance companies. Prices vary based on how you buy. Rates for policies sold through agents and brokers are available, and can also be retrieved, through your consulting agent or contacting our office directly

Protection and Confidence Combined

Help minimize repairs, replacement costs and living expenses if something happens to your house or townhome. Get covered against fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft.

Get a free quote!
Get an insurance quote from Option 1 Insurance Agency. Offering the best insurance at incredible prices.


se habla español

For Quotes:


Quote Now

Commercial Lines




HO3, HO6, DP3 & Rental Property Protection

Get a free quote!
Get an insurance quote from Option 1 Insurance Agency. Offering the best insurance at incredible prices.

 Dwelling  Pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.

Personal Property — Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.

Liability Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.

Medical Payments Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your home, such as if your dog bites someone.

Loss of Use Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most standard home insurance coverage pays 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.